The Centre supports clients recovering from alcohol, drug, food, gambling, sexual and other addictions.
Community Drugs Worker
• Free and confidential advice and information
in relation to drug and alcohol queries
• one to one support for young people and
their families affected by drugs and alcohol
• Provide a link to other services that can help
e.g. addiction treatment centres, counselling
services, health clinics, complimentary
• Be an advocate for young people in dealing
with other agencies and services e.g. training
centres, employers, housing etc.
• Further information and referral forms can be
found on: www.cdys.ie